Spring 10K Training
We are thrilled to have BOHO Cycle Stuio as an official partner for this year's Spring 10K Training! Through this partnership each participant will have more opportunities for cross training, prizes, and more. Learn more about BOHO Cycle Studio here.
Our 10K (6.2 miles) training program is designed to further runners towards their fitness and running goals beyond the 5K distance. It will include an education on different training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve your performance.
There will be occasional clinics covering a wide range of topical issues on running, health, wellness and nutrition from the area’s leading experts. As our official sponsor, Saucony will attend occasional runs and provide shoes for wear tests!
For the safety and well being of each individual, all participants are required to be able to complete 3 miles comfortably. Must submit a 5K time under 45:00 to join program. Contact Jason for further details and info.
To help you better understand what to expect, three informational meetings will be hosted at Fleet Feet Sports:
- Monday, January 11th at 6pm (Short Pump location)
- Wednesday, January 13th at 6pm (Westhampton location)
- Saturday, January 16th at 9am (Westhampton location)
New to Fleet Feet Richmond, we are introducing Test-drive Saturday! On January 16, 2016 @ 7:30AM at the Westhampton location, we will host a FREE workout for anyone who wants to test-drive the program before joining! We will take participants through an actual 10K Training Workout (around 3 miles). The morning is for anyone interested AND anyone who is registered for the programs.
Please note that info sessions and Test-drive Saturday are not mandatory. Registered and Non-Registered participants are welcome.
Training will begin on Wednesday, January 20th 6pm at the Westhampton location.
- Motivation to keep you moving
- Guidance & Support
- Weekly group training runs/walks every Wednesday at 6pm & Saturday at 7:30am
- Educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear & avoiding injury
- Receive a piece of technical running gear from Saucony
- Camaraderie of others just like you!
We would like to thank Saucony for teaming up with us to bring you this great program!
Let's lace up those running shoes.
Program Fee: $100*
- Monday, January 11th at 6pm: Information Session at the Short Pump location (Optional)
- Wednesday, January 13th at 6pm: Information Session at the Westhampton location (Optional)
- Saturday, January 16th at 7:30am & 9am: Test Drive Saturday followed by an Information Session at the Westhampton location (Optional)
- Wednesday, January 20th at 6pm: First Day of Training
- Saturday, April 9th - Date of Goal Race
We look forward to helping you train! Email Jason Wells, email@example.com, with any questions you may have.
Wednesday, January 20th, 6:00pm
$100 excluding race fee