No Boundaries Beginner 5K Training focuses on beginners, but all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The training program is based on walk/run intervals to help you cross the finish line of your first race in just 10 weeks! It can also help existing runners meet new performance goals.
Training kicks off Wednesday, January 3rd at 6pm
at our Westhampton location
. This season our goal race will be the Shamrock RunRVA 3 mile
on Sunday, March 11th!
To help you better understand what to expect during the training, 2 informational meetings will be hosted at Fleet Feet Sports. Choose the date & location that works best for you:
Wednesday, December 6th at 6:00 pm (Westhampton location)
Wednesday, December 13th at 6:00 pm (Short Pump location)
What You Get as a Participant:
- Motivation to keep you moving
- Guidance & Support
- 2 Weekly group training workouts every Wednesday at 6:00 pm & Saturday at 8:00 am
- we meet at our Westhampton location every Wednesday & will alternate between Westhampton and Short Pump locations every other Saturday
- Educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, avoiding injury, and more.
- Receive a piece of technical running gear from us!
- Camaraderie of others just like you!
Thank you to our sponsor Brooks to help make No Boundaries possible!
Program Fee: $100
Info Session: Wednesday, December 6th at 6:00 pm (Westhampton location)
Info Session: Wednesday, December 13th at 6:00 pm (Short Pump Location)
- Training Begins: Wednesday, January 3rd at 6:00 pm (Westhampton location)
- Training Concludes/Race Day: Sunday, March 11th