No Boundaries Beginner 5K Training focuses on beginners, but all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The training program is based on walk/run intervals to help you cross the finish line of your first race in just 10 weeks! It can also help existing runners meet new performance goals.
As the official training program for the 2017 Speak Up 5K, we are honored to help support Cameron's dream. Learn more about the Cameron K. Gallagher Foundation and Cameron's story here
. Sign up to participate in the Speak Up 5K here
To help you better understand what to expect during the training, 2 informational meetings will be hosted at Fleet Feet Sports. Choose the date & location that works best for you:
Wednesday, June 14th at 6:00 pm (Westhampton location)
Wednesday, June 28th at 6:00 pm (Short Pump location)
What You Get as a Participant:
- Motivation to keep you moving
- Guidance & Support
- 2 Weekly group training workouts every Wednesday at 6:00 pm & Saturday at 8:00 am
- we meet at our Westhampton location every Wednesday & will alternate between Westhampton and Short Pump locations every other Saturday
- Educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, avoiding injury, and more.
- Receive a piece of technical running gear from us!
- Camaraderie of others just like you!
Thank you to our sponsor Brooks to help make No Boundaries possible!
Program Fee: $100
Info Session: Wednesday, June 14th at 6:00 pm (Westhampton location)
Info Session: Wednesday, June 28th at 6:00 pm (Short Pump Location)
- Training Begins: Wednesday, July 5th at 6:00 pm (Westhampton location)
- Training Concludes/Race Day: Saturday, September 9th