Half Marathon Training
Join the tens of thousands of people who challenge themselves every year to the fastest growing distance race in the country – the half marathon. The terrific distance of 13.1 miles is challenging, yet achievable. Our exceptional coaches and specific training plans will enable anyone who can currently complete 4 miles comfortably to finish their first half marathon or improve over previous performances.
Our program will include education on different training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve your performance.
There will be clinics covering a wide range of topical issues on running, health, wellness and nutrition from the area’s leading experts.
*This is an accelerated training program. For the safety and well being of each individual, all participants are required to be able to complete 4 miles comfortably.
What You Get as a Participant:
Our 1/2 Marathon training is structured to help you cross the finish line in 12 weeks! Along the way we will provide you with the following:
- Motivation to keep you moving
- Guidance & Support
- Weekly group training runs/walks every Wednesday at 6 pm & Saturday at 7 am
- we meet at our Westhampton location every Wednesday & we will alternate between our Westhampton and Short Pump locations every other Saturday
- Educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear & avoiding injury
- Receive a piece of technical running gear from us
- Camaraderie of others just like you!
Let's lace up those running shoes training begins Wednesday, August 17th at 6:00 pm!
Important Dates & Details:
- Program Fee: $125
- *Please note that the 1/2 Marathon training program fee does not include the race fee for any race entry.
- Info Session: Saturday, August 6th @ 9:00 am- Westhampton
- Info Session: Wednesday, August 10th @ 6:00 pm- Westhampton
- Info Session: Saturday, August 13th @ 9:00 am- Short Pump
- Training Begins: Wednesday, August 17th @ 6:00 pm- Westhampton
- Training Concludes: Saturday, November 12th
We look forward to helping you reach new goals!
Have questions? Email Head Coach, Jason Wells, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Half Marathon Training Program More Info »
Wednesday, August 17th at 6:00 pm