By now, we all know the benefits that yoga can provide us - improved balance, flexibility, and peace of mind. That's why we're bringing yoga to you, our loyal Fleet Feet Sports Richmond customers! Beginning Sunday, September 7th, we will offer a FREE hour-long yoga class on the first Sunday of every month here at our store. The class will go from 10:30am-11:30am and will be taught by Trina Chakrabortty, a yoga instructor at the VCU fitness centers. Bring a yoga mat, and join the fun!
- When: The first Sunday of every month
- Upcoming Class: Sunday, September 7th
- Time: 10:30-11:30 am
- Location: 5600 Patterson Ave. Richmond, VA 23226
- Level: Mixed - beginner to intermediate
- Who: Everyone! Runners, walkers, fitness enthuiasts
- Fee: It's completely free!
Instructor Bio - Trina Chakrabortty
Trina Chakrabortty is a second year medical student at VCU School of Medicine and a 200 hour registered yoga teacher (200 RYT). She fell in love with yoga as a way to supplement running and other exercise, to provide mental clarity, and to stay balanced and healthy with a busy lifestyle.